Deni Torodovic is a vocal activist for queer rights and human rights, pushing the narrative forward around topics of gender, sexuality, politics, race and equality. Identifying as gender non-binary, they are a respected voice within the industry, advocating for inclusivity and inclusive language.
Deni has 12 years of industry and freelance experience in fashion, currently working as the Fashion Editor of The Geelong Advertiser’s GT Magazine, where they cover new trends and oversee the styling of photoshoots. As a creative professional, Deni’s authenticity and sense of imagination shines through their work.
Exuding kindness, inclusion and style, the creative has recently teamed up with Saintly Hard Seltzer – an alcoholic seltzer company – to celebrate self-love and bring the party to all with the newest summer craze that is hard seltzer.
Here, Deni presents their Naughty or Nice Christmas Wishlist for the holiday season.
1. To celebrate the holiday season with just the amount of wrong you can’t go past the new Aussie made Saintly Hard Seltzers. Naturally refreshing, Saintly Hard Seltzer has been crafted to be zero sugar and zero carbs, all-natural, vegan-friendly and gluten-free and has four delicious flavours: Hail Mango, Holy Watermelon & Mint, Blessed Lime and Forbidden Pink Grapefruit. YUM.
2. This Care Bear print t-shirt by local brand Snakes & Shanti puts a smile on anyone’s face every time I wear it. So why not pass the smiles on this Chrissy! Shop the tee at Snakes and Shanti.
3. You know a gift you can never go wrong with – fragrance! My current obsession is Polo Red by Ralph Lauren. The perfect combo of woody and spicy – its basically a summer fling in a bottle and who doesn’t want that, Henny!
4. It would appear masks aren’t going anywhere anytime soon – and with good reason. No matter where you are in the world, masks will continue to make their way into our lives in 2021 and my personal favourite comes from Sydney based brand Clear Collective. Their quality is superb as are their interchangeable filters. I find if you’re wearing them for extended periods of time they’re super easy to wear. As they’re a little on the pricier side why not treat a loved one!
5. Tell me you haven’t watched Emily in Paris and I wouldn’t believe you. Tell me you haven’t crushed over every single outfit. I’m sure you have. So why not treat you or your loved one to an Emily-style red beret this holiday season. This baby cost $15 from ASOS. Add. To. Cart.
6. You can’t go past a good old fashioned vibrator. Instant classic. We Vibe is a great brand for both individuals and couples that is available to purchase online. Check out the Tango in pink, a vibrator that looks like a lipstick – yes, please. Liberate yourself Hennys, and check this off your Christmas wishlist!
7. This Christmas season, wear your heart on your sleeve. Whether it’s in protest or rebellion or simply spreading love, laughter, peach or positive affirmations – this holiday season the statement tee continues to be a wardrobe staple and a great gift to unite people through fashion and cause. This POWER Tee | Always Was Always Will Be | and made in Australia on Wurundjeri Country is a must.
8. Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS. In my opinion her most influential brand to date. This set ticks all the boxes. The soft ribbed cotton, heavenly. It’s quality: impeccable. The branding, very subtle. The perfect waist-high brief fit. This product pioneers inclusivity. The perfect Christmas wishlist addition for people of all different sizes, genders and ethnicities. Heavenly.
Stay tuned with the adventures of Deni Todorovic on their Instagram.