Black | Krsna is a collection of androgynous garments made from natural fibres, personally designed and constructed by queer Sydney-sider Benji Chandler, who recently relocated to Berlin. The brand focuses on embodying the flow of the Japanese mind, Krishna and the spiritual self. The signature colour is black, and nature is the experience. Black Krsna is for all.
Shapeshifter || 戦士 encompasses the ‘Labour’ knitwear collection (releasing at the end of the month) in conjunction with a 10 x artist collaboration designed and produced in Sydney. The models are Roymata – a queer contemporary dancer from New Zealand, and Sheba – an amazingly talented upcoming performer.
Models || Sheba Williams + Roÿmata Holmes|| @SHEBALICIOUSNESS + @ROYMATAH
Styling|| Bettina Mcilwraith||@APPETITEFORDECORATION
Photographer|| Nick Lawrence|| @NAWTAKEPHOTO
Make-up|| Sarah Tammer||@SARAHTAMMER
1. Claire Johnson || CERAMICS/PAINTER || @CLAIREPONY
2. Bronte Wright|| TEXTILE ARTIST || @STAPLEANDSEED
3. Marina Roorda || DESIGNER || @BERMUDABLACK
4. Kirsten Fredericks || KNITWEAR DESIGNER || @KIRSTFRED
5. Douglas McManus || TECHNOLOGY/TEXTILE ARTIST || @DOUGLAS_MCMANUS
6. Chantelle Tarola|| FASHION DESIGNER || @CLUCYLT
7. Tomasz Sierakowski || FASHION DESIGNER || @TMSZSRKWSKI
8. Jane Frances Reilly || SILVERSMITH || @JANE.FRANCES.REILLY
9. Angela White || COSTUME DESIGNER || @ANGELAWHITELOVESU
10. Hopi Steiner + Cem Gench || SCULPTURE + INSTALLATION + TEXTILES DESIGNERS || @HOPISTEINER
Check out more from Black | Krsna on their website!